Sandal Sale Going On Now!
April 9 - 19
10-25% Off Select Brands
Women's Clearance Shoes & Boots
Take An Additional 40% Off Reduced Price!
What's New at Peterson Shoes
Introducing The Quadrastep System!
We are constantly striving to bring you the newest and most beneficial products to improve your quality of life from your feet up! If you suffer from ankle, knee, hip, or back pain, it could be originating in your feet.
The Quadrastep System is a patented foot orthotic system based on extensive research that addresses the specific needs of six major categories of 24 foot types. And our specialists here at Peterson Shoes have extensive training in determining your foot type and then matching it to the orthotic that will optimize your results. They perform a lower extremity biomechanical assessment to determine how your foot type may be contributing to your symptoms.
Some of the most common conditions that may be treated by foot orthoses are:
* Plantar Fasciitis (heel or arch pain)
* Metatarsalgia (pain in the ball of the foot)
* Neuromas and Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome (burning or tingling sensations)
* Toe Deformities (bunions and hammertoes)
* Shin Splints
* Knee Pain
* Hip Bursitis
* Lower Back Pain
What about your children? If you have a foot issue or a particular gait, there’s a good chance your child may have inherited this from you. As a concerned parent, what signs can you look for in determining if your child may have a foot problem?
* Your child cannot keep up with his peers
* Your child withdraws from activities they usually enjoy
* Your child does not want to show you his feet
* Your child often trips and falls
* Your child complains of pain – IT IS NEVER NORMAL FOR A CHILD TO HAVE FOOT PAIN!
If you have any concerns or questions about any of this information, we invite you to come in and have your feet assessed to see if you may benefit from a Quadrastep orthotic.
Be a Peterson Shoes Customer!
Yes, I want to know about special promotions at